Monday, March 4, 2013

REVIEW: Catrice foundation and conceal or | Base e iluminador

Hey cutie pies! Today I bring a review! My first! I wanted to buy a new drugstore foundation and concealor/illuminator that had a low price to see how the quality is :) 

Olá fofis!! Hoje trago-vos uma review! A primeira! Eu queria comprar uma base e corrector/iluminador do supermercadoque tivesse um preço baixo para ver qual a relação com a qualidade :) 


Então eu comprei a infinite matt que custou cerca de 7€ na Wells e ela diz que fica matte até 18 horas e o que é que eu tenho a dizer sobre esta base? Bem eu tenho estado a experimentar ambos à cerca de quase um mês e gosto muito do aspecto da base assim que é aplicada, fica mesmo matte. No entanto, não aguenta o dia toooooooodo matte pois começo a ficar "brilhante" no nariz que é a minha zona mais complicada (eu tenho pele mista). Tendo dito isto, aquilo que eu mais gosto nesta base é o facto de o blush e bronzeador ficarem visíveis e vibrantes o dia todo! Por isso eu recomendo esta base, acho que a relação preço qualidade é bastante boa e recomendo apenas a utilização de um pó na zona T :) 
O iluminador custou 4€ e para ser sincera, acho que é um bom corrector, com pouca a média cobertura mas apenas acho que é pouco fluído. Serve para o efeito de corrigir as olheiras mas não para iluminar, preciso sempre de usar um iluminador à parte. 
Se quiserem ver ambos "em acção" vejam o vídeo em baixo :) 
Espero que tenham gostado ^^

So I bougth infinite matt foundation which costed around 7€ at Wells and it claims to last up to 18 hours and what do I have to say about this foundation? Well I have been testing out both foundation and concealor for about a month and I really like the finish once it's applied, it really stays matte. However it doesn't last allllllllllll day matte because I start getting "shiny" on my nose which is my criptonite area (I have combination skin btw). That being said, the thing I like the most about this foundation in that blush and bronzer last all day being visible and vibrant! So averall, I recommend this foundation, I think the relation quality price is really good and I recommend using a setting powder on the T zone :)
This illuminator costed 4€ and to be honest, I think it is a good conceal, with light to medium coverage but it's not very liquid. It does work to correct the under eye area but not to iluminate, I still have to use a illuminator :)
If you want to see both "in action" watch the video below :)
Hope you liked it ^^




No comments:

Post a Comment