Wednesday, January 13, 2016

BRONZE + VAMPY LIPS


Hey friends! So the dark lip trend has been going around for quite a while, specially during Autumn and Winter, so I decided it was the time for me to create this easy, yet very glowy and delicate makeup look for you to recreate and rock this season. If you try to recreate this look, post it with the #Makeupbypi or just tag me on the picture, I wanna see them all!!
I really hope you like it, and if you do, press “like”, it really helps! Also, subscribe if you’re new to my channel!

Olá família! A moda dos batons escuros tem sido muito vista há já algum tempo, especialmente durante o Outono e Inverno e, por isso, resolve criar este look fácil mas ainda assim iluminado e elegante para poderes recriar e arrasar nesta temporada. Se tentares recriar este look, publica com o #Makeupbypi ou simplesmente identifica-me na fotografia. Eu quero vê-las todas!!
Eu espero que gostes e,se assim for, clica em “gosto” pois ajuda-me bastante! Se fores novo no meu cana, aproveita para subscrever o meu canal!

Original Music by Marta Pereira - Should have warned me:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCf-T5QtSPY05M96DRXE3f7Q

▷ ALL PRODUCTS MENTIONED IN THIS VIDEO:

Face:
Vichy face cream
Too Faced “Born this Way” foundation
Maybelline Fit Me Concealer
Catrice Prime and Fine Mattifying Powder
Real Techniques Scoulpting brush
MAC cosmetics Studio Fix NW45
Makeup Forever Blush brush
Elf mineralized blush

Eyes:
Maybelline Dream Lumi Touch Concealer
Urban Decay “Naked” Palette
Sleek “Snapshots” Eyeshadow Palette
Urban Decay 24h glide-on pencil in “empire”
Catrice All-around mascara

Lips:
Mac Cosmetics Retro Matte Liquid Lipcolor in “High Drama”


No comments:

Post a Comment