Thursday, November 26, 2015

Black Eyeliner Smokey Look + Coral Lips

Hey everyone!

I'm so glad to be back to the blogger world. Makeup, fashion and all girly things is something I really love! Today I bring you an youtube update on my newest video :) If you haven't seen it, here it is :)





This is a very easy eyeliner smoked out look for a night out or for the more brave, wear it out on the day!



In this video I wear my new Sephora cream lipstick in the colour Pink Souffle. This has shimmer, while the other two I have don’t have it, so I was a bit skeptical when I bought it. It is not as good as the matte ones and doesn’t stay on as easier as the other ones do, but for the price, it’s still very good quality!! I love these liquid cream lipsticks from Sephora and I need more of them in my life!!!

I hope you guys love it! If you do please like and share it!

▷ ALL PRODUCTS MENTIONED IN THIS VIDEO:
Eyes:
Urban Decay “Naked” Palete
Wet’N Wild “Comfort zone” Palete
Catrice Calligraphy Eyeliner
Real Techniques  “Starter set” brushes
Mac 219 Brush
Maybelline Master Drama Eyepencil
Maybelline “The Rocket” Mascara

Face:
Catrice Prime and Fine Primer
Beauty Blender Sponge
Too Faced Born This Way Foundation
Maybelline Dream Lumi Touch Concealer
Catrice Prime and Fine Mattifying Powder
Real Techniques Scoulpting brush
Elf Bronze and Blush duo in “Saint Lucia”
Makeup Forever Blush brush
Elf mineralized blush

Lips:
Sephora Cream Lipstick in “Pink Souffle”

No comments:

Post a Comment